Are you not happy and satisfied in your life? Do you feel stressed most of the time? If your answer is yes, you must start writing a gratitude journal from today!
Gratitude journaling means a habit of writing & reflecting on the things you are thankful for every day. It highlights the good part of your life and leaves you with a feeling of positivity & happiness. As a result, it helps to destress you instantly.
With the practice of a gratitude journal, you are counting your blessings. It might look very simple to you, but it holds a powerful effect on your life.
How to do journaling?
Three steps to start gratitude journaling:
- Purchase a beautiful new dairy.
- You can write down small little things you are thankful for in your life. It can be a shelter, food, a pet, a quality time with your family, or anything. Make sure to write one thing you are grateful for every day.
- Don’t skip even a day and make it a habit. You can even set a reminder and write it down once you wake up or before going to bed.
Benefits of gratitude journaling:
- Research says practicing a gratitude journal has a positive impact on your life. It helps you generate a feeling of happiness and reduce stress or depression in your life.
- Giving time to think about good things in your life gives you a sense of positivity and gratefulness. As a result, you become more optimistic & chose to be more positive than crying for things you do not have in your life.
- Writing down a gratitude journal just before going to bed helps you form good emotions in your mind. It clears the mind with negative thoughts and leaves you with good thoughts just before sleeping. Hence, it results in sound sleep and improve overall health.
Practicing it every day will show its good effects within a few days. So, start doing this from today and share your experience with us in the comment section.
Leave A Comment