The purpose is to remind yourself about good things in your life. This way, it highlights a good part of your life and makes you feel happy. Ultimately, it helps to destress and leaves you delighted & grateful.
When you are having too much stress and dealing with anxiety or depression, it is better to consult an Ayurvedic physician. Ayurveda offers amazing herbs to help you deal with stress, anxiety, or depression.
Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Shankhapushpi, etc., could help cope in such conditions. So, consult your Ayurvedic doctor & take their advice to feel better.
- Always feel free to talk to your friends.
- Take the support of your family or friends.
- Go outside for games, socializing, or a nature walk.
- Avoid excessive exposure to social media.
- Do not use your phone or any gadget at least 1-2 hours before bed.
- Avoid watching negative news or socializing with people who always talk about negative stuff.
Following these simple habits can help you live a stress-free and happy life. It is only small habits that make a big difference. So, start these 3 habits and see the difference in your life.