Does your baby have a diaper rash? Is your baby irritated with diaper rash? Check out these easy ways to get rid of diaper rash.
Diaper rash is commonly seen in babies. It is present with irritation, red spots, and sore skin in the buttock region. It may happen due to using a wet diaper for long hours. The main causes behind diaper rash are:
- Wet diaper
- Sensitive skin
- Yeast infection
- Bacterial infection
- Use of chemical-infused product
Here are the simple natural ways to cure diaper rash:
- Apply coconut oil over the rash area.
- Keep it open until it’s adequately absorbed.
- It keeps the baby’s skin soft and heals rashes quickly.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe vera gel moisturizes the skin well.
- Apply aloe vera gel two times a day over the irritated skin.
- Beeswax – two tablespoon
- Shea butter – ¼ cup
- Coconut oil – ½ cup
- Zinc oxide – two teaspoons
How to make it?
First, take a bowl and add shea butter, beeswax, and coconut oil. Keep this bowl in a pan filled with water. Now, bring it to a boil and remove it from heat. Apply this all over the rash area and keep it open for some time.
- Keep the buttock area dry.
- Change diapers regularly.
- Do not rub buttocks repeatedly.
- Don’t use the fragrant product over buttocks.
Leave A Comment