Why do you crave sweets after meals?
When you eat food, the majority of your energy is used for digestion. Due to this, the body wants more power, which it gets instantly from sugar. So, the body craves sugary food.
Satisfying cravings can become a habit, so it is essential to find a permanent solution for it.
How to control sweet cravings after a meal?
- Con some a balanced meal.
- Eat “mukhwas” after the meal.
- Have a small chunk of jaggery after meal.
- Avoid taking excessive stress.
- Do not completely cut off sugar from your routine.